Fair Pricing Policy
By using or accessing SMSGATEWAYHUB TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED Services in any manner, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in Fair Pricing Policy, and you hereby consent that you will follow our policies as mentioned.
We play fair!
Our purpose is to give you maximum value at the lowest price keeping us profitable and sustainable.
Fair Pricing Policy
to be honest, and open, providing our customers with reliable and high-quality services at a fair price, while also ensuring the sustainability of our business.
Our fair pricing policy promotes :
- Cost-effective Solutions – Our pricing is derived from the factors responsible to produce optimum results for your money paid.
- Future price increase – If there is increase in cost of sms from telecom operators or service providers for any reason more than 1 paise per sms then the increase will be passed to you/users/resellers/customers & cost per sms will be modified for your account. It may happen due to any new rules or policy comes into effect.
- Buy with Confidence – We offer validity of 1 Year to our SMS services so that a customer can avail the maximum usage worth the value for the amount paid.
- Mutual Trust – We believe that your success will be our success and you have to trust us with our methods.
- Enhancing our Services – Our pricing is based on our cost plus a reasonable profit margin to allow for continued growth and development of our business, employees and future product enhancements.
Our driving philosophy is that if SMSGATEWAYHUB TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED remains profitable, competitive and customer-focused then our future and that of our customers will be secure and prosperous. We are committed to the success of our customers and believe that your hard work is as valuable as ours.
Refund Policy :
Impotant : We clearly have No Refund Policy. We do not return the amount once the product or services purchased so, kindly check the product at your end by purchasing the lower amount plans.
We will refund your amount only in special case if approved by the management of SMSGATEWAYHUB TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED in writing, but if someone tries to misuse, they're legally bound.
- The user may close his account at any time. Account closing means that the further use of services with the use of current password and login shall no longer be possible.
- The user is responsible for closing his account.
- Closing the account by the user before the end of settling period for which a payment has been made does not obligate SMSGATEWAYHUB to refund the amount for the unused period.
- SMSGATEWAYHUB reserves the right to close user's account due to gross infringement of the provisions of these terms and conditions or in the event of illegal use of the offered services.
- SMSGATEWAYHUB shall not be liable for damage suffered by the user arisen due to the suspension or closing the account by the user or for other reasons arising from the user's fault.
Guarantee and Limited Liability
- SMSGATEWAYHUB guarantees the highest quality of its operations to ensure accessibility and continuity of offered services and products in accordance with their use and purpose. No long distance data transmission, however, guarantees 100% security, continuity and accessibility of the provided services.
- Although SMSGATEWAYHUB tries to, but does not guarantee compatibility of offered services and products with other producers' software. The user shall bear responsibility for the choice and consequences following from the use of other software including its applicability to user's objectives.
- SMSGATEWAYHUB stipulates that opinions given by users do not reflect in any possible manner its views and opinions. SMSGATEWAYHUB does not monitor or control users' opinions on a continual basis; if, however, any opinions in breach with these terms and conditions should be revealed, efforts shall be immediately made to remove them as soon as possible.
- SMSGATEWAYHUB shall bear no liability in particular for :
a) Phrases and entries added to the network in connection with the use of offered services and products,
b) Unlawful and inconsistent with these terms and conditions users' operations while using offered services and products,
c) Disturbances in accessibility of offered products and services not caused by SMSGATEWAYHUB
d) Damage suffered by the user arisen due to the suspension or closing the account by the user or for other reasons arising from the user's fault,
e) Damage suffered by the user as a result of a third party using his data that enable him to access the provided services and products,
f) Damage following from the use or the impossibility to use offered products and services including damage actually suffered, the loss of expected benefits, data loss, damage or computer crash, the costs of substitute equipment and software, shut-down, company reputation infringement,
g) Consequences of failure to perform or improper performance of obligations undertaken by other users even though such an obligation has been undertaken using offered products and services.
All disputes that cannot be amicably resolved shall be submitted for resolution by Common Court of Law at the location of SMSGATEWAYHUB registered office.
The provisions of Civil Code, the act on copyright and neighbouring rights, an act on electronic services providing and other provisions of effective law shall be applicable in issues not governed by these terms and conditions.
Our terms are aligned and subject to modification according to laws and guidelines by local government bodies like TRAI in India.