Why it's safe
SMSGATEWAYHUB Technologies Resourses Pvt Ltd.
Add.: 105-106, Starlit Tower, Yashwant Niwas Road, Indore (M.P.) Pin : 452001
Information we collect:
We may collect your Personally identifiable information, financial details (e.g., credit card no., login IDs/ user names for using third party payment services), technical details, content transmitted through the Service, etc. You are required to provide these details at the time of registering at the Site, or at the time of making any payments for purchasing the Company's Service, or at the time you access the Site.
How we use the collected information:
We use your personally identifiable information and financial to:
We use any technical information provided by you to:
- Identify you as a user of Company's Services;
- Provide access to the Services;
- Provide regular updates to you about new features and promotions associated with the Services;
- Provide updates related to any other service offered by the Company and its affiliates;
- Facilitate payment transactions you conclude through the Site at third party payment service providers;
- Share it with third party service providers required for provision of Company's Services;
- Improve security infrastructure, Company employs to protect your information.
We use your contents transmitted through the Service to:
- To store a small text based files, called Cookies, to improve the quality of our service, including for storing user preferences, improving the Service and tracking user trends.
- When you access the Site, Company's servers automatically record information that your browser sends to the Server.
- Provide access to the Service;
- Comply with any regulatory directions and orders;
Third party Sites
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Company employs appropriate security measures to protect any information that you may provide. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. However, Company does not claim that such security measures may be sufficient due to inherent nature and security risks associated with information transmitted through internet.
Apart for disclosing your information to a third party service provider, Company may share your information with security agencies in case it is required to comply with any court order or governmental direction. Company may also disclose your information to enforce the Terms or to prevent any breach of Terms.
Accessing your data
You may access, modify and remove your personal information by accessing your use account at the Site. Company may ask for your identity proof to verify your antecedents to prevent any unauthorized disclosure or misuse of data.