What are the features of unicode SMS?
What is a Unicode Message?
A Unicode message is a message that is encoded using the Unicode standard. Any message that contains even a single Unicode character must be encoded in this way in order to display properly the Unicode characters properly.
Features of unicode SMS :
- 2-Way SMS messaging – Send and receive reply from the recipient to your PC.
- No Hardware Upgrade - Your existing computer is more than adequate
- No more Sore Thumbs - Compose and Send SMS from your computer.
- Easy to manage Phonebook - Create and maintain your own groups of mobile numbers giving complete flexibility.
- Message Log - Keep a log of messages sent, received, failed.
- Scheduled Messaging - type your SMS and send later – set your preferred date and time for sending.
- Autoreply - Auto-respond to SMS based on keywords in incoming SMS messages.
- SMS MERGE – Personalize each copy of SMS message (Advanced version).
- Outbox - Allow you to have a final check on the outgoing SMS before you Send.
- Sent - Stores all sent SMS for your reference.
- Reports - Phonebook reports, Inbox, Sent, Failed messages reports for any date. Print reports or save to html, text files.
- Import Contacts from Excel sheet into bkSMS Phonebook
- Send SMS in Unicode (multi-lingual SMS) 70 characters per SMS. Send SMS in Tamil, Send SMS in hindi or any national or international language.
- Supports Google Transliteration IME Input method for entering transliterated text when sending / typing your SMS in your own language.
- Send SMS in any numbering format.
- SMS Templates - Create, Delete, Load and Save Templates. Store frequently typed SMS text as templates and restore them quickly in a single click to Send.
- Import from Excel - Advanced Options -Select/Unselect records after importing in bkSMSDynamically Add new number/record within bkSMS even when not presentin Excel sheet.Update Excel Sheet with Status Flag. This helps to resume (incase of interruption) SMS sending from Excel to send only to remaining unsent numbers.
Unicode feature is used to send SMS in different local language, here especially in India it is little difficult to communicate in all parts of India. Majority of Indian population can read and write in Hindi. Agriculture Association of India has come up with many schemes to educate farmers by send essential tips through SMS. Farmers are getting benefits by these tips. Few farmer associations from different regions took initiative to send market price to farmers which has helped farmers to fair price deal in their trade.
For Free Trial Click on - Best Bulk SMS Services Provider Company in India.
For more query please mail : firstname.lastname@example.org