Personalization of SMS
Even if you send a bulk SMS campaign to thousands of people, it’s still possible to give each message a personal touch. It only takes a moment to insert a first name, last name, or custom field to your SMS messages. This doesn’t just make your audience feel valued, it also increases the effectiveness of your campaign. In this article, you’ll learn about how to send personalized texts messages and why they deliver better results than standard messages.
Personalized Text Campaigns – Key Definitions to Know
If you’ve never sent a personalized text message before, there are a few important terms you should review before diving in.
This is a tool that lets you send a question to your subscribers and record their responses in a custom field.
A field is a piece of information about a subscriber. All SMSGATEWAYHUB accounts include default fields such as:
- Phone number
- First name
- Last name
- ZIP code
Sample Template :-
- Dear %username%, you password is %Password%. Thanks and regards
- Welcome to %productname% for any support or query please contact %contact number%
- Dear %username%, you account has been credited with %credit% credits.
- Dear user, you verification code is %verification Code%
- Thank you for contacting with us. We will get back to you soon.
Note :You can replace the %message% with your own contents while sending SMS, please remember if you change the structure of the template SMS will not processed.